Stress Management at Work
Stress management in the workplace
Stress management in the workplace is becoming an essential agenda item for HR professionals, having to address the very real impact of stress in the workplace.
We find that having a pro-active and positive approach to stress, helps to negotiate the pitfalls that it can create in the workplace. Staff may become irritable, less creative, less productive and may absent themselves from the rising pressures.
at One offer stress management in the workplace as a solution that works.
During your stress management course, staff and managers will:
- Understand the HSE framework for stress management competencies.
- Examine stress management interventions to improve resilience to stress.
- Develop a range of coping strategies to improve resilience to stress.
- Understand the psycho-physiology of stress and it’s impact upon performance at work.
- Learn how to identify and recognise the early signs and symptoms of stress – reducing risk to long term stress.
Whilst we are at your workplace we will aslo share with you stress management techniques that are proven to work. We can give a “fast class” during lunch time or attend for a day to give staff full opportunity to learn how they can tackle their stressors.
Stress is a feature of today’s fast paced world. Consequently, it is imperative that businesses begin to initiate stress management in the workplace.
Businesses will reap the benefits from their staff. The stress management in the workplace techniques that we will share with you are proven to work, will build resilience to stress, making for a more productive workforce.
You will be impressed that you have booked with at One, who have had years of experience working in this field.
To find out how you can begin to pro-actively begin to change your stress levels and to book your stress management in the workplace course email us today.