Stress Management Course
Stress management Courses
Our stress management courses are available nationwide and will reinforce your health and well being strategies and addressing risk to stress.
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) estimates the costs to society of work related stress to be around £4 billion each year, while 13.5 million working days were lost to stress in 2007/08.
By taking action to reduce the problem, you can help create a more productive, healthy workforce and save money.
Many organisations have reported improvements in productivity, retention of staff and a reduction in sickness absence after tackling work-related stress.
Our stress management courses are designed for staff and managers, with an emphasis on practical applications and proven stress management techniques.
During our stress management course, staff and managers will:
- Understand the psychophysiology of stress and it’s impact upon their performance at work.
- Learn how to identify and recognise the early signs and symptoms of stress – reducing risk to long term stress.
- Examine stress management interventions to improve resilience to stress.
- Develop a range of coping strategies to improve resilience to stress.
- Understand HSE framework for stress management competencies.
The benefits of introducing our course are multi-faceted:
- Lower risks of litigation – because they comply with legal duties
- Improved return on investment in training and development
- Improved customer care and relationships with clients and suppliers
- Reduced costs of sick pay, sickness cover, overtime and recruitment
Benefits for individuals
- People feel more motivated and committed to their work
- Morale is high
- People work harder and perform better – increasing their earning power
- People feel that they are part of a team and the decision-making process, so accept change better
- Relationships – with managers and within teams – are better
- People are happy in their work and don’t want to leave
- Line managers can outwardly show their duty of care
- Line Managers can demonstrate good management skills that could help their promotability and career development.
- Reduced staff turnover and intention to leave, so improving retention
- Better absence management
- Fewer days lost to sickness and absenteeism
- Fewer accidents
- Improved work quality
- Improved organisational image and reputation
- Better staff understanding and tolerance of others experiencing problems
To find out more about how your company can benefit from our stress management course, to begin to comply with HSE standards, email us today and we will create a be-spoke programme for you and your staff.
STRESS MANAGEMENT LONDON:
We will be offering our half day stress management course in London for clients so that they can experience the benefits of our stress management techniques.
Cost: £149 per person.
Dates: September 16th 2013
Times: 2pm -5pm.
To book manage your workplace stress positively and proactively, call us today to find out about our stress management courses email.
See our OFFERS for when you book with us.