Office massage is often used by companies to reinforce their health and well being strategy, occupational health issues and encourage employee engagement, helping to address workplace stress effectively and proficiently.
Office massage is a ideal for:
- Tackling stress and tension
- Addressing health and well being at work
- Rewarding staff and a great way to get an instant smile
One of the great features about office massage is that not only is it easy to introduce, but we also do not use oils and you do not have to disrobe.
We work with friendly office massage therapists who are experienced in giving office massages on a regular basis.
You can select from a range of office massage treatments that include a seated back massage, shoulder massage, neck massage, Indian head massage, arm massage and even hand massage.
Alternatively, you can have the best of all worlds and have a combination of all the above.
If there is an office massage treatment that you would like to experience and it is not listed above, then don’t worry, we will source it for you.
You should also be aware that our office massage therapists will always conduct a consultation with you to ensure it is safe to massage you.
Office massage benefits:
at One was established by an experienced office massage therapist of over 10 years. Managing Director, Lubna Latif, has studied how office massage benefits the body in many ways, and how it will impact positively on your stress levels as well as musclo-skeletal system.
Did you know that a regular office massage:
- Is an ideal tool to help release muscular tension, helping to improve posture and reduce the likelihood of injuring the back.
- Will also release feel good chemicals that reduces the amount of stress in the body.
- Will boost creativity and productivity levels – a massage makes us feel good!
To book your office massage treatments or to find out more, please email us and we will organise the logistics for you.